On the fence about signing up for a Restart Consultation? Read our seven reasons why you should sign up below!
1. You’ll get a personalized plan to help YOU get on track.
This year, in lieu of the traditional Restart Workshops, we’re doing FREE one-on-one consultations with our clients. You’ll meet with your coach and come up with a game plan to get back on track with your goals. Everyone’s path is different and your goals are different from everyone else’s, so why sit through a workshop when you can get a personalized battle plan in place?
2. You can save 10% off your food order!
If you sign up for a Restart Consultation and attend, you’ll immediately get 10% off of your order of 3 boxes. That adds up to big savings and we’re only running this special during the Restart Consultations in September, so don’t miss out.
3. You can save 10% on the Ideal SmartPlatform!
Ideal Protein has a new SmartPlatform that’s comprised of three parts:
- The free Ideal Protein app, which lets you message with your coach, journal on-the-go, and access dieter resources
- A SmartBand, which tracks your steps, calories burned, and more
- A SmartScale, which syncs with the Ideal Protein app to track your measurements
You can purchase the SmartBand and SmartScale from Ideal Solution for $125, but if you attend a Restart Consultation in September, we’ll take 10% off! Read more about the Ideal SmartPlatform here.
4. It’s easier to get back on track now than later.
If a few pounds found their way onto your scale during the summer months, that’s okay! Weight gain is completely normal, but it’s easier to get back on track while you’ve gained 5-10 pounds rather than when you gain more. With the kids back in school, it’s time to refocus on YOU.
5. You’re not the only one who got off track.
Even our coaches got off track during the summer! It’s hard to stay on protocol during the summer with vacations and parties and we understand that. That’s why we have a community to help support you and stay focused. Our website has helpful resources like recipes, helpful tips, and FAQs. Be sure to also like our Facebook page for additional articles and inspiration.
6. The holidays are around the corner.
You might not be thinking about it now, but the holidays are just around the corner. That means holiday parties, photos, and big meals. We want to help prepare you and help you look and feel your very best for this busy season, so now’s the time to start.
7. We won’t make you feel bad.
We understand if you’ve gotten off track in the summer. As we said before, weight gain is a natural state of being! So, we won’t shame you or make you feel embarrassed. Please do not feel guilty to come in and see us! We just want to help.