Did you know that it takes 90 days to form a habit? We’re jumpstarting this with our first ever 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge! We’re so excited to share this challenge with you and kickstart our health at the beginning of the year. We hope that this group with provide the motivation and accountability that is so necessary to success – it should be fun, too!
The way it works is easy:
- Let your coach know that you want to participate in the Weight Loss Challenge.
- Join our Facebook group to connect with and support other dieters who are doing the challenge with you.
- During your weekly weigh-in, let your coach know what you’ve done that week. You’ll accumulate points for doing things you do on a regular basis, like walking, meal prepping, and more! You can check out the points breakdowns below.
- The people with the most points will win prizes! Check out our awesome prizes below.
Remember, it’s not about how much weight you ultimately lose, but about how committed you are to your goals and how encouraging you are to the people doing this challenge with you.
|First Prize||Second Prize||Third Prize||4th through 10th Prize|
|An Ideal SmartScale (read more about that here)||A 4 month InBody composition scan and weight package (a $60 value!)||An Ideal SmarTracker (read more about that here)||1 Ideal Protein packet or bar|
The winners will be determined by a points system. Points can be earned in a variety of ways, including the following:
- 5 Points
- 10 Points
- Losing any amount of inches
- Losing any amount of pounds
- Attending your weigh-in each week (10 points for each day you do it!)
- Journaling (10 points for each day you do it!)
- Walking for 20 minutes (10 points for each day you do it!)
- Posting a picture of a recipe you made to our Facebook group
- Posting a picture or video of you walking, taking a class, meal prepping, etc.
- Encouraging another dieter in the Facebook group
- 20 Points
- 40 Points
Did we miss anything? If you did something that’s worth a point, share with us! Odds are, we’ll give it to you, and there will be a new way for others to accomplish their weight loss challenge.