Check out some of our Ideal Protein recipes below. Be sure to check back regularly for more!
Coach Lori's Summer Surprise
- Ruby Red Grapefruit seltzer water (we used Polar brand for this recipe)
- 3/4 of a packet of Ideal Protein Mangosteen Water Enhancer
- Lemon and/or lime for garnish
- Fill a glass about half-full with ice.
- Sprinkle about 3/4 packet of the water enhancer into the glass
- Fill the glass with seltzer water.
- Garnish with lemon and/or lime.
Ideal Protein Pancakes
- 4.5 ounces of water
- 1 Ideal Protein Pancake Mix (we used the Chocolatey Chips Pancake Mix for this recipe)
- Pour 4.5 ounces of cool water into a bowl or measuring cup.
- Mix in the Ideal Protein Pancake mix.
- Stir until the mixture is liquid smooth.
- Warm up your pan or pancake griddle.
- Spoon about one spoonful of the mixture onto the griddle or pan.
- Flip the pancakes halfway through to ensure even cooking.
These yummy pancakes can be heated up in the microwave for about 75 seconds for a tasty snack.
Irish Stuffed Peppers
- 7 oz lean ground beef
- 1 large green pepper, stem removed, and seeds hollowed out
- 1/4 cup leek, chopped fine
- 3/4 cup tomatoes, crushed
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 cup water
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a hot non-stick pan with grape seed oil, add ground beef and leeks; sauté until meat changes color but is not fully cooked. Now, add tomatoes, cinnamon and thyme; let cook for one minute and then, remove from heat.
- Take whole pepper and remove the seeds and pits. Then, stuff the hollowed pepper with meat mixture; compact well and place on a baking sheet and set in the oven for 15 minutes or until beef is fully cooked.
- Ready to serve! Enjoy!
Serves one person