First, pat yourself on the back for sticking to your diet this time of year. It is tough task, particularly, with all them temptations lurking at every holiday table. With a little help from your friends at Ideal Solution, you can come out of this holiday season feeling better than when you went in. Here are our tips for sticking to your diet during holidays:
- Eat before you attend an event.
- Wear something that reveals your new weight loss.
- Pack an IP-friendly snack in your purse or pocket, if a craving hits.
- Take an IP-friendly dish to the party to share. (Check out our Santa Salad)
- Decline leftovers or to-go packages.
- Prepare yourself mentally; remind yourself this phase is temporary.
- Avoid ALL alcoholic beverages. Perhaps, try an IP-friendly mocktail recipe instead.
- Accept the fact; you are NEVER given permission to cheat on this diet.
- Text your coach if you need advice or encouragement! You’re not alone!
- Plan ahead! Prepare your own IP recipes in advance for the week.
Be ready for the holidays and don’t let yourself or your diet down. Specifically, stay true to your commitment. If you find yourself off-track at year-end, attend our Tune-Up Workshops in January 2017 and find your way back! Plus, as a special incentive for attending, you’ll get 10% off your food order for one week’s worth of food. That’s a substantial savings. Do’t wait – register here.
Our 2017 Tune Up dates will be:
- Saturday, 1/14 at 11:00 AM
- Saturday, 1/28 at 11:00 AM
- Or come to one of our introductory workshops held on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM
Have more tips for how to stick to your diet during holidays? Let us know!